Custom Search

Splashers!! Drinking the kool-aid...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

To be, or not to be... DRY!


Splashing here in the Great Pacific Northwest... it's not much of a question. Admittedly, it does take some of us a little longer than others to acknowledge the benefits but in the end we have to be honest with ourselves - it's really nice to be dry. Take it from me... I spent my first 100 dives wrapped up in neoprene and I know what wet feels like. Don't get me wrong, I didn't take on the Dry Suit Specialty course today just to run home and toss out my wetsuits (primarily because they do wondrous things to accentuate my manish physique), but they will now be the bulkiest additions to my "save a dive" kit. Never leave home without them... ;)

To sum it up = stay dry if you can folks.

Instructor: Dan Estrada

Other Students: Steve B., and Tim (Dive 1: 31fsw for 30mins; Dive 2: 79fsw for 41mins)

No comments: